Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
[QUOTE=ppatt;636716].

Anyway, I started with this comparison grid which is more up to date than the one I saw on this site which seemed to be pre-Kindle 2."

Welcome to MobileRead, ppatt.

Perhaps you'd like to re-look at our ebook matrix? I"m not sure when you first saw it, but we've got every device listed, including the new nook. Heres a link for you.

http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_Reader_Matrix
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote