View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #29
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
For anyone interested, "Catch an Honest Thief" is now available at Barnes and Noble.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Cat...699119/?itm=10

EDIT: Sage is also available at B&N as of Oct 30!

I had a little...confusion over how to download it, but it does work. B&N stores the books you buy in an "e-library" once you sample or purchase it. Then you download and either read it on your preferred reader or B&N also offers a free downloadable reader. I tried out their reader; it isn't bad. Again, maybe a little confusing at first, as was the fact that I couldn't find out WHERE on my hard drive it was storing the books!!!

B&N is also offering a few free e-books right now (with any sampling or purchase of another e-book). Dracula, Pride and...there were about 6. Supposedly that will go down to two freebies, but I didn't understand WHEN or how that all worked.

Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 10-30-2009 at 09:31 PM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote