View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #11
The Hooded Claw
Connoisseur
The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.The Hooded Claw got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Android phone with Kindle app, Kindle 4 in reserve
I just bought a Kindle 2, and am interested in getting a second reader, but I want one that gives some substantial differences from my Kindle 2--I'll probably either get one that has a larger screen (like Kindle DX) for home reading, or a device that is more portable (perhaps the Sony PRS-300) to take with me on travel. Unfortunately, the Nook seems mostly to duplicate the traits of my Kindle 2 by being a sort of general purpose reader. I'm still curious, because if B&N releases a second more specialized reader, it will probably have many Nookish <heh> traits.

Also, I doubt I'll get any new reader until folders or some similar solution for managing large numbers of books is implemented! I'm not going to get a Kindle DX for instance, even though I like the screen size.

And I'll say it first....If B&N comes with a smaller portable version of the Nook that is oriented towards travel, I'm eager to get a little Nookie! :-)
The Hooded Claw is offline   Reply With Quote