I've been happy with my 700, but angry there has been no firmware upgrade. I would like a dictionary. I'm seriously looking at B&N's Nook for my next purchase. My 700 is less than a year old, and I'm not ready to plunk down another $400 yet.
Originally Posted by ksri99
I feel many Sony fans who bought PRS-700 might re-think about Sony on their next gadget purchase. I feel Sony should at least have courtesy to its customers and release a firmware upgrade to give it possible features of 600. We know contrast is something we have to live with. But, anything that improves 700 from what it is today should be done and not just dump one of its child as it was not a planned one. I feel victim of Sony's failed experiment and $400 is not a small amount for me.
I think it will be a good idea to wait a bit if anyone who already own a eReader is going for an upgrade. I see a lot of promising readers with decent price coming out in the market. I would not buy a Sony anymore...