View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #6
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, iPad, GS3, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post
In the latter case, there have been similar reports of users with a PRS-700 who had to format their memory card and reupload their books to their PRS-600 before it recognised them.
I hadn't heard of that. I move my cards around my readers all the time. Because my beau and I use all of the readers, I was thinking of keeping our own books on our own cards since they seem to hold the bookmarks as well.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote