Originally Posted by JSWolf
I figure I can easily wait until January to find out. Then if I want to get a larger screen reader, I can decide which one I want and save up for it.
I'm thinking I'm with you. Get a Sony Touch (or Daily, still not sure if I want to spring another 100 bucks for a sl. larger form factor and the WiFi) for Christmas. Then keep my ear to the ground to see if I want to upgrade.
The adjective "business" would seem to roughly translate "expensive".