View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiztfc View Post
Can one buy an ebook through Amazon without having a Kindle (more especifically a PID)? I've just bought a Sony Prs-600 and Amazon prices are way better than those of Sony.

I realize I may have some problem because of the DRM protection, but I confess I was planning in removing the protection (of the legally bought ebooks) and then passing it to my Prs-600.
No, unless you own an IPhone........from Amazon's main Kindle page

Own an iPhone?

The iPhone is a perfect companion for your Kindle. To read Kindle books on your iPhone or iPod touch, simply download our free Kindle for iPhone application. Our Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your reading location across your Kindle(s) and your iPhone. Read a few pages on your iPhone and pick up right where you left off when you return to your Kindle. Kindle for iPhone is not yet available for customers outside the U.S.

Here is their FAQ page.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200127470
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote