View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #27
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Just a couple of updates:

1. I've had another short story accepted (wheee!!!) and it should be out very soon...It's a mystery, a little darker than my previous works. I'll post the location as soon as it is out!

I did some traveling over the last couple of weeks and I'll be blogging about it. My parents wanted to go to Europe for some odd reason...so I finally agreed to be the tour guide (like I know anything about the region...) It might not be as interesting for those of you from Rome or Spain...but then again, you might be the ones to throw out hints that could save the next person...

I've started the first couple of entries and will be blogging along about it over the coming weeks: www.BearMountainBooks.com

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote