View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Question EPUB=>Mobi: Start/open at cover page - how to?

I'm a newbie, assembling my first book from text files in Sigil. I've converted it to .mobi (v6.17) but am clueless how to enable the starting page to point to the cover and not the first chapter. I'm a beginner when it comes to working with HTML and do not see anything obvious in the convert GUI. I've browsed the manual and FAQ but did not see anything directly relating to my question.

In ADE, the EPUB version opens at the cover. But not when opened as a .mobi.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Skydog; 10-15-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote