View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I would expect 3-4 days to Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
I ordered on 10/13 (Tuesday) and it shipped last night on the 14th. As I live in Arizona, maybe it should be here by Saturday. Have my fingers crossed.
luvshihtzu
Dear luvshihtzu:

The day after you place the order we should be shipping out. We are pretty fast in that sense. Most items go out via "Ground" shipping and that is normally 2-3 days more after it leaves our warehouse.

Thank You!! You will find the Pocket PRO to be quite the great eBook Reader. Before it arrives, go to our website (www.theEZreader.com) and (under "support") read the FAQ sheet. It is the greatest help in learning all about the Pocket PRO. The User Manual is fair... but it is printed up MONTHS before the product is shipped. The FAQ sheet is more up-to-date! When it arrives and after you charge it... visit the website again to see if you need any firmware upgrades to make it even better.

Also, you can learn a lot on my blog: www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com

Happy PEZ-ing!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote