View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #58
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
OK, first I have enclosed a screen shot of the embed property area. The top box is what is allowed with this font and the bottom box is a description of all possible descriptions in the top box.

Now about setting a base font in BD. Open BD and select Make e-book|Sony Reader. On the top are three (3) tabs, select "styles" and you will see the settings for each element in BD for Sony Reader. This is also where you can add external fonts to the BD arena. I save my selections under "default" so that they will load each time without my having to think about it.

As for listening and calling people by the form of address they request ....
I did all these things other than put my prefered font under the default settings, I just save a whole bunch of them and name them by font.......I think it stays at the last setting you had it at when you open this program up once again.... all of this I understand and have done....... what I am saying is that I have one particular font which will not show up in the reader for some reason although it says it will embed...... it will not....BernhardMOD BT And in that new little extra program to check the fonts, it's not saying anything different than an arial font which tells me it too can work in the reader..... but my point it is not for some reason.... Yes I added it to my list over there on the right hand side (not that dumb, <G>).......
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote