View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 04:47 PM   #15
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
I'm not schooled in RSS yet either, but I'm not sure how well it can work on the Palm beyond some headline summaries. Perhaps I should try that new Hand/RSS and see what it's like. The desktop RSS feeds that I've tried have at best a couple of sentences in summary and then link you to the source web page. Obviously that's not feasible for frequent updates to your palm. But as I say, I'm largely inexperienced in this and am open to being wrong. Anyone tried Hand/RSS yet?
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote