View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've just tried importing text from a txt file and am again getting the words merging. This is using v0.1.4.

I think I see why though: If there is a space just before the carriage return, importing the text will cause two words. If there is no space before the carriage return, I get one merged word.

So for this to work I'm going to need to check every text file to see if they are word wrapped. And if they are not, add a space before every carriage return. Not what I had hoped for, but can do it if I have to.

But you are right, if there is a blank line in the text file, I'll get a new paragraph. So thats good.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote