View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #355
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
Does anyone know which courier amazon.com use for shipping to the UK? We're having postal strikes here next week so I'm hoping it's one of the private ones

Of course it'd be nice to have it shipped so it arrives on Monday but I can't see that happening.
They only state it's an international courier service - 2-4 days - it doesn't sound as the post to me. They would certainly use several courier services for the individual countries, and probably several in one country, too. So they probably can't say until it's been dispatched. If they ship Monday, there's a good chance it'll arrive before the weekend next week. I'm crossing my fingers.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote