View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
As to the second point: I've tried copying in raw text in the past by having a blank line between paragraphs and this works fine if my text is wrapped in the text editor. But if I have a text file which has hard breaks at the end of the line and is not wrapped, Sigil will create the paragraph but merges the end of the previous line with the start of the next line.

e.g. I "getthis". I should "get this". This means I have to go line-by-line to find all the merged words.
Don't copy the text directly into Book View, import your text file. Then Sigil will create paragraphs only where you have an empty line between blocks of text. This will prevent things like "getthis" from happening.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote