View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #11
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I see that the prices are starting to drop on eBay. People are starting to get rid of them especially with all the new readers coming out at lower prices. This should end up being a good buying season for electronic readers, used and new. Have to laugh at the so called shortage, when the local Sam's Club has over 100 of the 505s sitting out for $250.

One thing about buying from eBay is not knowing if the Sony reader is really working well. A lot of sellers aren't offering a return if the unit has problems. I emailed one seller and he said he had just played around with the unit a bit and couldn't I see the picture showing the unit as being on and lit next to his ad? He refused to refund, if the unit didn't work correctly.

May end up buying the new Sony 300. I can get a decent price ( lower than $190 at a couple of electronic stores and they come with a warranty, free or low shipping and no tax.
I prefer to buy used electronics from forums where the seller knows what he is talking about and the chances are good for someone being honest. That is why I am trying to find one here.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote