View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #6
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Amazon UK will sell me the 600 for 269.98 GBP, plus 29.99 in shipping for a grand total of 299.98 GBP or 335.70 E. VAT included, of course.
Amazon UK don't usually ship electronics outside the country. Have you tried it out? I get an error message when I confirm my shipping address in Denmark:
"Sony Touch eBook Reader PRS-600 (Black) cannot be shipped to the selected address."

Waterstones stopped selling outside UK in May this year, and WHSmith likewise won't ship outside UK.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote