View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:24 AM   #10
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin v3, iPad, Kindle 4NT
Edit: Offer now taken.

Just received the free month from Paul and in turn have a gift certificate to offer to anyone who missed out. It's for the June 2009 webscription. First person to pm me their email address will get the gift.

Please let me know if you'd like me to pass your email address onto whoever gets the gift. I'll pass the list on in the order I receive PMs, no guarantee how far the chain may go though

Last edited by JoeD; 10-12-2009 at 07:32 AM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote