View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Will Calibre maintain the links when it converts HTML?

I have some message board threads from my exercise video group that I would like to convert to an ebook. These are mostly information threads about various exercise video instructors and rotations. What I was thinking of doing was pasting them into an HTML file and then creating hyperlinks so I could jump to different sections e.g.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
thread 1 (link)
thread 2 (link)
thread 3 (link)
etc.
All text from all threads after

If I were reading it as an HTML file on the computer, I could click on each link and jump to that section.

If I imported such a file into Calibre and converted it to LRF, would all the links show up so I could jump to page 1 of the file and see a list of items to click on so I could jump to the relevant section? Or is there a better way than HTML to create such an ebook for use in Calibre? I am on a Mac so I can't use Book Designer...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote