Thread: joining in
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Lis -- and welcome to MobileRead. I see you listed the iliad as your reading device. How do you like it? I carry a Kindle and a Sony 505 most everywhere I go. What types of books do you read on your reader? I haven't explored any of the large-screen devices, so I'm just reading fiction on my readers. Some day -- when the prices come down and the support for PDF improves -- I'm hoping to get a large-screen reader to use for technical and academic papers and books.

We're glad you've joined us here at MobileRead. Just plunge into any discussion and you'll find lots of people to talk with about e-reading -- the devices & the books.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote