View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
If you don't like being happy, and the book is about happiness, that means you wouldn't like the book. That being the case, the book will be good for you because it didn't make you happy, which you said you don't like. If anything, it is my guess that the book will make you unhappy because it's so happy. The more unhappy you are, the farther away you are from happiness, which might make you happy, so that might be a problem. Now, I don't know if you should read the book or not.

Maybe it would be better if you just looked for a book called The Zombie Bus.

I actually understood all that!

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote