View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Of course Bezos wants us to ditch our "old" Kindle 2s (if 8 months can be considered old) for his brand-spakin' new international model. How great it would be if I had the money to buy a new Kindle every few months! The internationals version doesn't add much in most countries. I wouldn't pay an extra 2 bucks per book just to avoid downloading it on a computer. I have to download it on my computer to remove the DRM anyway.

Quote:
Indeed, having a Kindle that downloads from overseas means you can get your favorite newspapers and magazines delivered instantly, at the same cost you pay at home.
So the $1.99 download abroad fee doesn't apply to newspapers and magazines? Or is the article misleading?
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote