View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dster View Post
Hi everybody,

I have some books in collections on a memory card in a PRS-505.

Is there any way to manually choose the order that books appear in a collection?
If you mean while they are still on the card, then no.

I simply remove the collection I want ordered, then go into Calibre and use the Series feature and number it in the order I want, I click on the series column to sort the books by series (this puts my series/collection in order. Then I highlight the series I want and transfer it back to the card. When all is said and done that collection/series is now in order on my PRS-505.

I hope this makes sense.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote