View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 05:22 PM   #7
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
Hmmm, with my ipaq, it's just a case of plugging it into the cable or cradle, and I have instant access through Activesync. Palms are a different kettle of fish. There's a utility available (though the name and url escapes me now ) that allows you to make a ppp connection to your pc from the palm in it's cradle. I tried it with my clie ages ago, but never got it working to my satisfaction.

Sorry I can't help you more. If I can find the url for the site with the software, I'll post it here.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote