View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #218
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
So if I want to change the default font to some other one, do I need to first reflash it to the latest Sony Firmware (after editing the version number) and then redo the PRS Customizer flash with the new font?
The fonts on the Reader always need to be "clean" (vanilla Sony) before going through the flashing procedure. It could work without this assurance, but I don't recommend it.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote