View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Sorry to learn you're in the same boat DG.

My email to Amazon.

Quote:
I just tried to purchase a new book from the Kindle Store and to my surprise, I was unable to because my Kindle 1, Kindle 2 and iPod Touch have been de-registered from my account... and it was not done by me.

Before I re-registger I would like you to investigate how and why this happened. The Kindles and iPod Touch are still in my possession, so it wasn't a thief. I live alone, so it wasn't someone in my household. I believe the error is on the Amazon side.

Please contact me and let me know what happened.

Thank you,
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote