View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #38
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Thanks, Breck!
That was one of the concept devices, I can tell you later exactly which one. These folks in Ukraine have very strong creative potential and I won't be surprised when they bring 10"-plastic-screen-something to the CES this coming January...
wink-wink...we'll just keep that rumor to ourselves...hehehehe...then again such is why I have put Q1 2010 as my time frame for a new reader device or two...

Seriously, I have long held developers in Ukraine, as well as other former USSR countries, in high regard because for a long time they had to do a LOT more, creatively with access to fewer tools and on older gear...developers in Ireland are sort of the same way too. Lots of creativity as well as a very practical thought applied to their software.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote