View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #53
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
The 2 flicker thing seems to not happen in fullscreen mode, and there's an icon on the menu bar that changes state when you press the 'next page' button, so I think what's happening is that fbreader updates the page widget, then the menubar icon, which normally is caught by the timings of xepdmgr to only appear as one update. When updating the page widget via another method, and re-enable xepdmgr, xepdmgr catches the menubar icon update and does a fullscreen refresh.

I hope to be able to do some more work on this, but it seems unlikely at this stage, life is getting busy and FBReader works well enough for me on my iliad.
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote