View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:52 AM   #11
gwynevans
Wizard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505 (retired), iPad2, iPhone 3GS & Nexus 7 3G
Various reasons to consider it though - I find the clock very useful, but while I did set my name & contact details on the device, I don't expect to need them!

I did change the icons to other ones while I was there & I did switch to 'unified fonts', as I disliked the way that the titles used different font sizes depending upon their length.

Others took advantage of being able to remap various buttons, including being able to shutdown the device via a keypress, but I've not done so, nor have I replaced with personal fonts - I did go for Unicode fonts, but I'm not sure if I've ever needed them though!
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote