View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #40
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And I work for the company (very likely) that sends you your bill.
Seriously.

I watch the local news, BBC America news, some History, Science, and Discovery channel shows almost all via Tivo. So yes I was being sarcastic.

But I really don't care much for TV in general.
Do you work for Tivo? Gah that's one of my most favorite things I own! I could be completely desititute and I'd be clutching that thing so tight...and yes I pretty much pay $15 a month to have the little Tivo guy record things it thinks I *might* like. Ahhh Tivo.

Anyway I'm not sure what I'm going to vote for. I've already read Soul Identity, which I loved. I haven't read one of Steve Jordan's books yet and I really want to, but I also really want to read The Tide Mill. I think I'll sleep on this.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote