View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsarik View Post
Just for shits and giggles I went ahead and created "My Library" as a Stanza online catalog using the following url: http://192.168.0.2:8080/stanza. Works great...until I try to download the ebooks. Again, issue is the books with get titles having a '%' in the db work just fine but for some reason these are the exception, not the norm. Out of about 176 titles, I can download maybe 10 of them. They are all epubs.
So all the ebooks in your Calibre are epubs and some work and some do not?

Are some of them still DRM'd?

Can you do a global "change metadata" in Calibre that fixes the % issue?
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote