View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #26
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, iPad, GS3, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Is the little roach clip easy to reposition? I probably change hands with every other page, so it would be in the way. Have you tried it over the top instead of at the side?

EDIT: Oops! Explanation required: I always read in landscape mode, so for me, the pic would be where my hand is. What I should have asked is does the clip fit well onto the side nearest the spine of the cover?
DixieGal I always read in landscape mode and I'd prob. say the TravelFlex would be your best bet. The clip is really strong, it's slim and it has the most even lighting. Plus, because of the way it's shaped, I think it's even more comfortable on the side where your hand is because the light & reader are essentially resting on the top of your hand so you can relax your grip on the reader.

Here are some pix just taken. Sorry they're so dark and gloomy. I took them near a north window while it was thundering and pouring rain. Since it's South Florida, I should've waited 15 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3822.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	36641   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3821.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	36642   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3820.JPG
Views:	278
ID:	36643   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3818.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	717.6 KB
ID:	36644   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3817.JPG
Views:	273
ID:	36645  

Last edited by SolRaven; 09-28-2009 at 04:45 PM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote