Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1) The plugin architecture doesn't extend to GUI functions as yet. On the TODO list

2) See Preferences->Add/Save

3) Also on the TODO list

I've already acknowledged the "windows sucks" issue with folder structure. At some point in the future when I refactor the database code to make it backed independent, I'll add the ability to select a "large database folder structure".
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote