View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
What port do you have the Calibre server set to use? I could not get it to work reliably until I changed it 8787.

If you shared network drive is a NAS that also supports a Web Server, then you might want to look at my Calibre2Web script for allowing access in Stanza via the Online catalog facility rather than having to rely on Calibre to be running to provide this service.

Last edited by itimpi; 09-28-2009 at 01:53 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote