I already posted my opinion about the PRS600 in another thread and here it is again:
I decided, after using (and having irritations) it for a few days, to return it. The main reasons are:
1) Font type cannot be changed, only size
2) No right justification
2) Screen reflection
3) Quality of the screen (not as crystal clear as my Hanlin V3ext)
4) Very rigid with ePub books. I need to convert the EPUB books that I can read on my Hanlin V3ext (with OpenInkpot) with Calibre to be able to read them. Most larger books shows a Page Error.
5) I inserted an SD card with about 800 books and after half an hour, it was still showing this, every now and then, revolving arrows.
I have only two pros:
1) The touch screen and how to use it.
IMHO, the firmware is far from mature and I have the impression that Sony dumped it in the market to be ahead of other new brands.
Maybe I'm spoiled by the flexibility of OpenInkpot on my Hanlin V3ext...??