View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:28 AM   #76
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_uk View Post
Depending on the angle I'm holding the reader, the green light flashing before and after every page turn can get old pretty quickly - nobody else has mentioned this. An option to turn it off when not charging would help with concentrating on reading rather than constant reminders that I'm staring at a hard-working box of tricks.
I am personally very happy to see the lights that way I know my reader is working correctly and is not having problems.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote