View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 08:41 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Exclamation Cookie / Login Trouble? Read here!

I made the necessary changes to rename our community from Turcic.com to MobileRead.com.

Although Turcic.com will remain (I'm feeling sentimental now) and will always be accessible, we should try to refer to MobileRead.com from now.

Because of this, you might run into cookie troubles (your login disappears suddenly). In this case, simply re-login from the MobileRead.com url, using your forumnick and your password.

I am sorry about this inconvenience, but this should be a one-time thing.

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote