View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:08 AM   #10
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
Playing a hobbit is I think a necessary thing in any LOTR game since many people will want to relive the books, so I guess the deviation from the Tolkien Lore is neccessary here...
Me, I'd want to play an Entwife.

You'd think if they could deviate from canon enough to let hobbits out of the Shire, they could let you play a half-elf, or at least a Dunedain or a dwarf. Perhaps they just haven't implemented all the possible options for the first version.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote