Originally Posted by llsecurity
It was an upgrade installation, and I cannot remember in truth if I have used Calibre since the upgrade.
I checked into the Windows NUL device settings, located the correct registry entries and "null.sys" drivers in the correct locations, but did find that I cannot seem to output anything to NUL since the upgrade.
#~echo test > NUL gives me an error "file not found", and for the life of me I cannot find any reliable solution or even evidence that others have had this problem on the Internet.
It seems I will be going with a clean install of Win7.
I will report back as to whether or not the 0.6.13 version works on the clean install once I have tested it.
I know it's a major hassle but i honestly think that your machine will be better for it.