View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Beau to Beau books now uploaded.

Please accept my sincere apologies. I left things unfinished. All three of my books are now uploaded and are yours to read free in their entirety. They are in .epub, .lit, and .pdf, and listed under Romance. Hope you enjoy my books, and thanks again for bringing this to my attention. I am very much a novice at the conversion process and uploading, but am learning much thanks to friends such as yourself. ~B.K. Wright~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Are your books available as ebooks? I see "Free preview" at the site, and a spot to order the print version, but no ebook information. (And the "preview" is a paragraph; most of us are used to a book preview being a chapter or two.)
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote