View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Beau to Beau books now uploaded.

Please accept my apologies. I left things unfinished. All three of my books are uploaded as .epub, .lit, and .pdf, and are yours to read free in their entirety. They are listed under Romance. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I'm a novice at this uploading and converting, but have learned a lot. Thanks again, and enjoy my books. ~B.K. Wright~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
While we appreciate authors visiting and contributing to MobileRead, this site is also interested in ebooks, things ebooks, issues dealing with ebooks, and the technology (and sweat! ) of popularizing and making ebooks available to the general public. This involves discussions on technology and programming, in addition to the continued efforts of dedicated individuals to make ebooks a mainstream reading choice.

With all that said, you should explore the possibility of making your paper books available as ebooks - and in joining in and contributing to the rich discussions to follow.

Thank you,
Don (Moderator)
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote