View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, iPad, GS3, Kindle PW
My light cover is packed and waiting for UPS to pick it up tomorrow. In the meantime, I went to Borders and bought the standard cover for the the 600.

Doug, I have that exact same clip. For some reason, I never took to it, but because the clip is nice and flat, plus light weight, it does go nicely with the reader. I also have the MightBright Flex 2 which is a fantastic light, but it's too heavy and bulky to use with the reader which is why I tried to find the the MightyBright TravelFlex and PocketFlex. I only found the Flex2 at Border's and B&N today, so I ordered them online. I figured they're cheap enough to buy both and I'm sure I'll use them for the reader or reg. books.

In the meantime, I took some more, albeit not the best, pictures to see the difference that a decent light makes. Although the first pic isn't clear, what you can see is that the $10 clip light actually illuminates the page, which the $60 Sony light did not.

Sorry, I had to get a gorgeous kitty shot in there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3800.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	36340

Name:	DSCN3801.JPG
Views:	385
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	36341

Name:	DSCN3811.JPG