View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
The cover with light is just... so sad. I tried to use it to read in bed and it was just too sad and pathetic to even call a light. Forget about the low setting, the high setting isn't worthy of being called a reading light. I'd say the light's illumination would be perfect for say... putting on a key chain to help illuminate the lock on your car or home. That's about it. I have $10 lights that give off more illumination than this light. As much as I wanted to love this light, I can't even pretend that it's at all useful. Ah well... back to Abt you go.

I tried to take pics but couldn't figure out how to do it to show off the lighting. This was my best shot. What you can see is how even with the 700 you can see additional illumination coming from the built in lights. With the prsacl6 light cover, all you see is a spot on the reader showing that the light is indeed on, but no additional illumination on the page.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3796.JPG
Views:	505
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	36319  
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote