View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 04:37 AM   #11
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, PRS-505, Kindle 3,Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
If you import your own audiobook CD's they will not be recognised as itunes audio books, just as a normal CD. However you can convert them to being audiobooks with all the advantages of them.

Click here for instructions
A very interesting read -- thank you.

It does entail a lot of work though and conversion to a non mp3 format. Why does Apple have to make things so unneccessarily complicated?

The article just confirmed another reason why I hate iTunes.

I have listened to some Audible audio books and to me they sound too thin as if the sound is coming out of a tin can.

A simple drag and drop player does not need special tags and will play hundreds of files according to filename order.