View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:20 AM   #14
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayamauro View Post
Now if I turn it on while charging it then yes, it does show a false full battery reading and a bolt.
Is that what you were referring to? (assuming of course I am using a wall charger, which I am)
That's it - it also means that you don't need to stop reading to charge it either, which is sometimes useful. It also seems to charge faster that way although I've not done timings.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote