View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.K. Wright View Post
Montana, Mine, addresses a young man’s inner struggles with his sexuality and also his denouncement of his family’s empire, as well as his courage to allow himself to love by following his heart.
~B.K. Wright~

This is one of my great books I have written. Visit my site at www.beautobeau.com.
Are your books available as ebooks? I see "Free preview" at the site, and a spot to order the print version, but no ebook information. (And the "preview" is a paragraph; most of us are used to a book preview being a chapter or two.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote