View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #5
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, PRS-505, Kobo Glo, Paperwhite
The wheel is not the same as the iPod one - it's a clicky one -- although if you hold it down it scrolls through the tracks. Seems a bit slow to me. The thing I do like is it remembers where you left off. So when you switch it on again you are at the right place to continue listening to your audio book.

The picture viewer is pretty good for a small screen. I should think the quality would depend on the original to a certain extent.