View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #266
ardeegee
New Musicians of Bremen
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Yes, I've been using the stand-alone command prompt version-- opening a command prompt on a folder and typing comiclrf *.cb*. I don't see that a shell could be easier than that.

edit to add:

Just tried the Calibre solution-- it did use all my cores. At the expense of several more steps to have to go through than a short command line, plus the Calibre version failed to convert half of the 8 files I picked for a test while the command line version had no problem with any of them. I'd much rather live with using only 2 cores than bother with the shell.

Last edited by ardeegee; 09-20-2009 at 03:48 PM.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote