View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #15
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
Robert,
I have to pay for shipping back to Astak and doesn't make me very happy since I just got it the day before labor day weekend... and then I have to wait several days without my reading device and I have to go back to good ol' paper books.
I still need to see how the RMA process goes to give a veredict.
Pity you didn't have paint blemishes, would have been free freight for a return. Would be nice if units that are considered dead-on-arrival have their freight covered both ways. I can understand after 2+ weeks where user pays shipping back, but if it dies within the first couple of days it is a bit rough having to cough up the freight cost.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote