View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 07:02 AM   #3
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
I agree, mostly, with Kenny, there is not much wrong with the gui. The only option I can think of, that is missing, is the ability to remove icons, it is possible to make them smaller but personally I hate icons and would like the option of removing them.

This program seems perfect for my purposes apart from the importing of books with different meta tag formats, I have 12,000 books and I need to check them all to get at least the titles and authors consistent. The gui is perfect for this.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote